SFC Farmers' Market at Sunset Valley
- Open Year-Round, Rain or Shine (with exception of severe weather)
- Saturdays 9am - 1pm
- Toney Burger Center, 3200 Jones Road , 78745
Hundreds of loyal customers come to this south Austin farmers market every week, where some farmers have been stationed for over 12 years. SFC took the helm of this market in 2010, and has introduced the Imagination Playground, wonderful musicians, food benefit programs and Double Up Food Bucks Austin, all while staying true to our local farmers who provide us with really good food.
Our SFC Farmers’ Market at Sunset Valley also hosts a variety of artisans and receives accolades for the quality and creativity of our artisan vendors. Find jewelry, ceramics, bags, body products, clothing, paintings, and more.
Available at the SFC Farmers' Market at Sunset Valley
- SNAP Lonestar cards and WIC EBT cards accepted.
- Double Up Food Bucks Austin is available here. Double Up allows families and individuals who receive SNAP (formerly food stamps), WIC EBT fruit and vegetable benefits, and/or FMNP vouchers to double the dollar amount that they can spend on fruits and vegetables at the market. Eligible shoppers are matched dollar for dollar up to $30 each week, per program. Double Dollars is valid only for the purchase of fruits and vegetables. Contact email@example.com for more info.
- Taste the Place veggie sampling.
- ATM on site.
- Live music.
- Cafe seating.
Plenty (17 acres!) of free parking.
The market is at Toney Burger Center in Sunset Valley. Search for 3200 Jones Road on a mapping / GIS software, and look for the grassy triangle and North Pillow Road to where it dead ends to Hwy. 290 / 71 East to locate the area for the market.
Easy access to 17 acres of parking! Customers and vendors can still use the AISD Toney Burger Parking lot just as they have for years.
The market tents and activities are now located in the park and Pillow Road, so parking is just 200 feet moved to the east.
Easiest access is to go eastbound on the Hwy 290 /71 access road, just east of Brodie Lane and before Westgate. There is an entrance into the Toney Burger Center’s parking and then the market. Watch for signs!
If you want to take a neighborhood route, then turn right on Ernest Robles Way just after Kohl's and before the AISD Transportation Facility (you'll see busses). Turn left on Jones Road and then turn left on Pillow Road. From Westgate, turn west on Jones Road and then right on Pillow Road.