SFC Farmers' Market
Our markets are attended by more than 100 vendors, including local farms and artisans.
The SFC Farmers' Markets are a project of Sustainable Food Center. Currently, SFC hosts two weekly farmers' markets every Saturday from 9am to 1 pm at Republic Square in Downtown Austin and the Toney Burger Center in Sunset Valley.
Both SFC Farmers’ Markets are producer-only, which means that farmers may only sell what they grow, and other vendors can only sell products that they themselves produce. This is our assurance to our customers that they are supporting local farmers and are purchasing the best food for themselves and their families.
Visit either of our SFC Farmers' Markets and find:
- dozens of local fruit and veggie farmers
- local cheeses, meats, and eggs
- flowers, herbs, plants and soaps
- jams, jellies, salsas, and honey, plus delicious ready-to-eat foods
- SNAP, WIC, and FMNP accepted, and SFC Double Dollars benefits
- interactive activities and children's activities
- live music every week
This market closed in October of 2017.
If you are a busker, activity provider, or other non profit organization that wants to partner with us on an activation, please email email@example.com for more details.
If you represent a business and would like to use our market as a sales and marketing outlet please consider becoming a sponsor of the market. Click here for more sponsorship information.