January 9, 2019 6pm - 8pm
Join Sustainable Food Center for our new bi-annual Open House + Class Preview! You will have the chance to:
- Learn about SFC’s mission and programs
- Tour our solar-powered, 4-star rated green energy building - regular guided tours will be held throughout the event
- Participate in garden activity demonstrations
- Talk to SFC Farmer’s Market vendors
- Chat with cooking and gardening teachers and learn more about class offerings
- Sign up for cooking and gardening classes with a 15% discount!
- Registration is free, but RSVP is required
May 9, 2019, 6:00-9:30pm
This sip-and-stroll event features delicious bites from the best Austin chefs who are dedicated to sourcing local and sustainable food from our area farmers. At Farm to Plate, you get a taste of the best cuisine Austin has to offer.