2020-09-19 DUFB Downtown Booth

WIC Voucher Program

From April through October, WIC participants can receive Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program (FMNP) WIC vouchers to buy fresh fruits and vegetables at participating farmers’ markets. Eligible participants receive $30 in vouchers for each eligible child and parent.

WIC Vouchers (Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program vouchers) can also be DOUBLED with Double Up Food Bucks. We offer up to $30 in matching market dollars for each voucher booklet and they never expire – Double Up Food Bucks market dollars can be used throughout the entire year!

How to Use WIC Vouchers

To see if you are eligible to receive WIC vouchers, contact your local WIC clinic.

Start your online application at https://texaswic.org/apply.

FMNP Steps Infographic

Summer 2022 Locations

We double up to $30 per day per market for WIC, as well as SNAP and P-EBT.


  • Hours: Saturdays 9am - 1pm
  • Location: Republic Square, 422 Guadalupe St, 78701


  • Hours: Saturdays 9am - 1pm
  • Location: Toney Burger Center, 3200 Jones Rd, 78745


  • Hours: Sundays 10:00am – 2:00pm
  • Location: 2006 Philomena St. Austin, Texas 78723


  • Hours: Saturdays 9:00am – 1:00pm
  • Location: 11200 Lakeline Mall Drive, Cedar Park, Texas 78613

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/USDA-OASCR%20P-Complaint-Form-0508-0002-508-11-28-17Fax2Mail.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  • (1) Mail:
  • U.S. Department of Agriculture
  • Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
  • 1400 Independence Avenue, SW
  • Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
  • (2) Fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
  • (3) Email: program.intake@usda.gov.
  • This institution is an equal opportunity provider.