SFC Farmers' Market Downtown
Centrally located | 75 Weekly Vendors | Focused on Local Farms and Ranches | Large green space | Live Music
MORE ABOUT THE SFC FARMERS' MARKET DOWNTOWN
Located in historic Republic Square, the downtown Austin farmers’ market has been serving the community since 2003. This open-air marketplace boasts the most farmer-forward line-up of any Austin area market and also features small local businesses, community programs, and activities for the whole family. Get your peaches, tomatoes, seasonal veggies, pasture-raised meat, or simply a locally made pastry and a cup of coffee from our over 75 weekly vendors.
With weekly live music, plenty of green space to spread out in, and a vibrant atmosphere this is a weekly market you won’t want to miss.
AVAILABLE AT THE SFC FARMERS' MARKET DOWNTOWN
- SNAP Lonestar cards and WIC EBT cards accepted.
- Double Up Food Bucks Austin is available
- ATM on-site (Most – if not all – current vendors accept credit/debit cards)
- Cafe seating.
- Live music on the plaza.
- Street Parking - Free at metered spots until 11 am on Saturdays.
- Surface Parking Lot - Free parking in the garage for farmers’ market customers from 9 am – 1 pm on Saturdays. Enter from San Antonio Street between W3rd and W4th Street. Tell the attendant that you are with SFC.
- LAZ Parking – Located at the corner of W 5th Street and Guadalupe Street. $19 an hour on Saturdays.
The general rule of thumb for avoiding traffic or street closures coming to the Downtown market:
From I-35 traveling to the west: Go to MLK exit, take MLK to go westbound. Go all the way to (almost) Guadalupe, but turn in the slight branch-off of the street to your left to access Guadalupe. Continue down Guadalupe to 4th and 3rd Streets to get into your favorite parking spaces.
From Mopac (Hwy 1) traveling to the east: Take Cesar Chavez/5th Street exit. Take 5th Street just several blocks to Guadalupe, and turn right. Go to Third Street, and turn right again. Find one of your favorite parking spaces next to the market.
IMAGES FROM SFC FARMERS' MARKET DOWNTOWN
FOLLOW SFC FARMERS' MARKETS ON FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM!
Follow @sfcfarmersmarket to see the latest market happenings and sneak peeks at all the delicious and beautiful items our farmers and vendors bring for you each week. See you at the markets!