The Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program starts Saturday, May 2nd. The program benefits low income families in Travis County that receive Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) benefits by providing them with $30 in vouchers that can be redeemed at nine farmers’ markets in the Austin area. The vouchers will be used to purchase locally sourced fresh fruits and vegetables. Families can double the value of their vouchers at all 4 SFC Farmers' Markets through our Double Dollar Incentive Program.
If you receive WIC benefits, please bring your WIC shopping list to the five markets below to pick up your vouchers. Vouchers can also be redeemed at those same markets and the three other participating markets: Texas Farmers’ Market at Mueller, HOPE Farmers Market and Plugerville Pfarmer’s Market. For more information, contact Hilda at email@example.com or 512-220-1136.
- SFC Farmers’ Market East - 2921 E 17th St. (MLK Station), Every Tuesday 3pm - 7pm
- SFC Farmers’ Market at The Triangle - 46th & Lamar (The Triangle), Every Wednesday 3pm - 7pm
- SFC Farmers’ Market Downtown - 4th & Guadalupe (Republic Sq. Park), Every Saturday 9am - 1pm
- SFC Farmers’ Market at Sunset Valley - 3200 Jones Rd. (Toney Burger Center), Every Saturday 9am - 1pm
- Texas Farmers’ Market at Lakeline Mall - 11200 Lakeline Mall Dr., Every Saturday 9am - 1pm
- Green Gate Farms - 8310 Canoga Ave., Every Tuesday 3pm - 6pm, Friday 10am - 2pm, and Saturday 10am - 2pm