Here's how it will work:
- Follow the link here to sign up for a slot on Wednesday or Friday--only one person per slot. If you need to adjust the delivery time, make note of it when you sign up and send them an email.
- To ensure that no food is wasted and that we have enough fridge space, please limit your donations to no more than four grocery bags.
- Signing up once does not commit you to signing up every week, but you can be a regular if you'd like. It's as much or as little as you want!
They are looking for donations of the following items:
- Iceberg lettuce
- Fresh garlic
- Calabaza squash
- Potatoes (any kind)
- Sweet potatoes
- Half-gallons of milk (no more than 2 per person)
- Strawberries, grapes, bananas, cuties
- Guava, papaya, mango, pineapple
- Chicken-white and dark meat
- Fish, such as frozen tilapia
- Masa flour and wheat flour
- Cooking oil and olive oil
As they already have the following items in abundance, they cannot accept:
- Canned food
- Bread, cookies, chips, sweets, tortillas
- Prepackaged or prepared meals or salads
Have questions? Let them know, at firstname.lastname@example.org or go ahead and sign up now!
Thank you so much!