Not only can you find all of your favorite fall holiday treats at our SFC Farmers' Markets, but you can win them too! To celebrate leaving summer behind, we are is giving away local turkeys from Richardson Farms. Here is the scoop:
Fall for Local Food
How to Win a Local Bird at SFC Farmers' Markets:
Show us what you “bawked”!
- Visit SFC Farmers Markets between October 13th – November 3rd
- Purchase something (anything!) from a local vendor
- Fly by the SFC Information booth and show us what you bought to enter your name in the raffle*
- Come back every Saturday through Nov 3rd to increase your chance of winning!
*one entry per market day
How to Win a Local Bird with Farm to Work:
- Purchase basket(s) of fresh, local produce for delivery October 15th – November 9th
- Every order counts as an entry to win a free bird
Winners will be notified and announced Friday November 9th. Winners must be available to pick up their turkey from the SFC Farmers' Market Downtown on Nov 17th. Keep your eyes peeled for more ways to win during our “Fall for Local Food” campaign. Follow @sfcfarmersmarket to keep up with more ways to eat local during the fall season.
Let’s talk turkey y’all. Not the luckiest person, no worries – you can still buy a local bird! Thanksgiving planning starts early when you are planning a local inspired feast, and SFC wants to support your aspirations to have all your fixins as well as your turkey from local farms.
Pre-order turkeys from Smith Farm, Belle Vie Farm and Kitchen, Richardson’s Farm, or Party Fowl Farm by November 10th to ensure you get the best that local ranches have to offer. Don’t forget to stock up on feast favorites like sweet potatoes, spinach, pecans, lettuce, carrots, winter squash and onions from our hardworking farmers. Happy holidays!