Greenhouse Craft Food & Fall Creek Wine Dinner
February 17, 2019 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Join us for an inaugural wine pairing dinner prepared by chefs Rob Snow and Todd Engel at Greenhouse Craft Food - Georgetown.
This dinner will be inspired and paired with wines by Fall Creek Vineyards and will feature an expertly crafted and curated menu to highlight the Driftwood, TX winery's best wines.
Proceeds from this delectable wine dinner benefit SFC.
Tickets: $76.95 ($60 plus tax + tip)
Fall Creek Vineyards 2017 Headwaters Chenin Blanc
Chef's Choice Appetizers
- Fall Creek 2018 Grenache Rose
- Pepper Seared Scallop | cantaloupe ginger puree, grapefruit arugula salad, pomegranate seed
- Fall Creek Vineyards 2017 Vintner’s Chardonnay
- Marinated Smoked Chicken Satay | jicama pear slaw, almond-lime sauce, cilantro
- Fall Creek Vineyards 2016 GSM
- Szechuan Pepper Crusted Pork Tenderloin | cherry-wine demi, Brussels sprouts, five spice sweet potatoes
- Fall Creek Vineyards 2015 Meritus
- Chocolate Trifle | black currant, red wine pound cake, cedar smoked plum compote, whipped cream, pistachio-black tea brittle
Featured Texas Farms: